Japan Brickfest 2023 -Kobe Fan Weekend-
- When：2023.6.10 (Sat)～11 (Sun) 10:00～16:00
- Where：Canadian Academy
4 Chome-1 Koyochonaka, Higashinada Ward, Kobe (Rokko Island)
- Entry Fee: Adult ￥700 / Children ￥500 (From 3 to 15 years old)
- Cash only.
- Denmark guests get 50% off entry fee with valid passport.
- Guests with disabilities may enter for free. Accompanying guests are asked to pay the full entry fee.
- No pets allowed in event venue.
- There is no parking available at the event venue (Canadian Academy). Please use coin parking or public transportation
- No food or drink allowed in the exhibition areas. Please keep all food and drink in the food area. All food stall purchases must be made with food tickets (1000 yen for 1 set).
Important: Builder Registration
Registrations for 2023 Japan Brickfest – Kobe Weekend will be open from December 1st, 2022 to January 31st, 2023.
Please understand, The Japan Brickfest Team is 100% made up of volunteers who have full-time jobs and families. They give up their free time to help make this event a success for you. Every year we receive many emails requesting changes or asking for confirmation of various details. As we have only a few people available to respond to such emails, we humbly request your cooperation when registering. Please take a moment to confirm your details before sending them. If you are attending as a group, please make sure you coordinate with other members to choose one group leader, and make sure that all members use the same group name when registering. We’ve extended our usual registration period to the end of January to help accommodate this request. Also please understand that not everything is in our control. We must also follow the rules set by the venue and other involved parties. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you all in June of 2023!
Japan Brickfest is Japan’s largest international fan built LEGO® event and an official LEGO® Hub Event* since 2017. This is an exhibition of LEGO® brick built models with more than 270 LEGO® fan builders from all over the world gathering in Kobe to show off their creations! This is an event that all ages, from young to old, can enjoy, including games and fun activities for children and families, as well as stage events, a flea market, and a food area.
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group. This is an official LEGO® Hub Event. Hub events are LEGO® fan events that are held in Denmark, Portugal, and Japan.
News & Information
[2023.01.17]Due to issues with our registration system in December, the deadline for Japan Brickfest 2023 Builder Registrations has been extended to February 28th, 2023 at 23:59 (JST). [2023.01.03]A problem was found in our registration system that was preventing group registrations. It was necessary to change the form to avoid this issue. When registering with a group, only the group leader should register tables. Members can choose the “no table” option. For reason, please choose “I am joining with a group and I am not the group leader”. If you are the group leader, please be sure to register tables. Also, please enter “group leader” in the comments box at the end of the registration form. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
- [2022.12.01] Japan Brickfest 2023 Builder Registrations are now open! They will close on January 31st, 2023 at 23:59(JST). Visit the Builder Page to get started!
- [2022.11.10] Japan Brickfest 2023 Builder Registrations will begin on December 1st, 2022!
- [2022.06.07] For those who will not be able to join us at Japan Brickfest 2022, you can check us out live on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/japanbrickfest) and Youtube (http://planetafol.tv) at 1:00pm and 3:00pm (JST) on the 11th and 12th!
Japan Brickfest Sponsors
Click on the logo to visit that sponsor’s website. Interested in being a sponsor? Please click here!