Japan Brickfest 2022 -Kobe Fan Weekend-
- When：2022.6.11 (Sat)～12 (Sun) 10:00～16:00
- Where：Canadian Academy
4 Chome-1 Koyochonaka, Higashinada Ward, Kobe (Rokko Island)
- Entry Fee: Adult ￥700 / Children ￥500 (From 3 to 15 years old)
- Cash only.
- Denmark guests get 50% off entry fee with valid passport.
- Guests with disabilities may enter for free. Accompanying guests are asked to pay the full entry fee.
- No pets allowed in event venue.
- There is no parking available at the event venue (Canadian Academy). Please use coin parking or public transportation
- No food or drink allowed in the exhibition areas. Please keep all food and drink in the food area. All food stall purchases must be made with food tickets (1000 yen for 1 set).
Livestream Announcement: For those who will not be able to join us at Japan Brickfest 2022, check us out live at 1:00pm (Japanese) and 2:00pm (English), June 11th & 12th (JST) on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/japanbrickfest) and Youtube (http://planetafol.tv)
Important: Japan Brickfest Tickets
To everyone coming to Japan Brickfest next weekend, please remember that it is necessary to book online due to COVID. Click here to reserve your entry time.
If a time slot does not appear, that means it is fully booked. Early time slots are filling quickly! Please understand that if you turn up on the day without booking, we cannot guarantee your entry as we will accommodate our booked visitors first.
Every visitor will need to have their temperature checked, wear a mask, and sanitise their hands.
We also hope for your understanding. This event is organised by volunteer LEOG® fans with full-time jobs and other commitments. Every staff member you will meet at Japan Brickfest is a volunteer. We are doing our best to assist you, so we ask that you please bear with us. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you next week at Rokko Island in Kobe!
Japan Brickfest is Japan’s largest international fan built LEGO® event and an official LEGO® Hub Event* since 2017. This is an exhibition of LEGO® brick built models with more than 270 LEGO® fan builders from all over the world gathering in Kobe to show off their creations! This is an event that all ages, from young to old, can enjoy, including games and fun activities for children and families, as well as stage events, a flea market, and a food area.
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group. This is an official LEGO® Hub Event. Hub events are LEGO® fan events that are held in Denmark, Portugal, and Japan.
News & Information
- [2022.06.07] For those who will not be able to join us at Japan Brickfest 2022, you can check us out live on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/japanbrickfest) and Youtube (http://planetafol.tv) at 1:00pm and 3:00pm (JST) on the 11th and 12th!
- [2022.05.20] Due to COVID-19, this year we will have a timed entry system for our visitors. We plan to open this system from May 24th, 2022 (JST). More information will be available then.
- [2022.03.31] Builder Registrations are now closed! We are confirming registration and table information now and will update the Builders Page with more information this month.
- [2022.02.06] Japan Brickfest 2022 Builder Registrations are now open! They will close on March 31st, 2022 at 23:59(JST). Visit the Builder Page to get started!
Japan Brickfest Sponsors
Click on the logo to visit that sponsor’s website. Interested in being a sponsor? Please click here!