We want your models!
We are looking for LEGO® fans who want to display their original models for the third Japan Brickfest Exhibition.
There is no theme for this exhibition .All types of models are welcome.
- Date: Saturday 10th to Sunday 11th June 2017 from 10:00 to 17:00
- Venue: Canadian Academy, Rokko Island, Kobe
- The second round of Applications is now open.The final deadline is February 28th 2017.
All applications must be in by this date to qualify for this event.We may close registrations early if we have too many registrations.
The registration Fee depends on how many tables people use to display their models.
Table size is shown on the diagram below.
The smallest size people must book is 60cmx60cm.
- 1/3 table is 700yen
- 2/3 table is 1,400yen
- 1 table is 2,000yen
* Prices include tax. Price does not change if you register for 1 or 2 days.
* Everybody must prepare paper or cloth covers(black or white) for their table.If this is difficult please contact us.
You can sell LEGO® sets, custom parts, parts, minifugres,goods and any LEGO® related products. * Tables are the same size as the display size (180 x 60cm)
- 1 table is 3,000yen
Please contact us directly if you are a company or business if you wish to sell at our event.The above prices personal sellers only.
After the registration deadline we will contact you with price and bank details by email. You will have 14 days to pay after we have contacted you.
For international people (People who live outside Japan) You may pay via paypal.
There is no cancellations once payment has been made. We will not refund your payment.
How to Apply
Click on the Entry form bellow.
(Please contact us via the contact form if you change the details of your registration once you have sent the form.
Answer may take upto 7 days because we will get too many emails.)
If you need an extension cord please mention on the registration form otherwise we cannot promise that we can provide it. Japanese power voltage is 110v, please check what type of plug or adapter you need.
If you are coming as a group you must provide all the names of the members or they will not be able to enter.
Please contact contact form if you have any questions.
- Families and young children will attend this event so please do not bring unsuitable or offensive models.
- You are responsible for your own models and items . KLUG and Canadian Academy are not responsible for broken models or missing items.
- We will not accept models that are to tall may fall and injure people or damage other peoples displays. Also models they are too large for the booked table area will not be accepted.
- If you want to contact Japan Brickfest organisers use the contact form on our homepage. This exhibition is run by KLUG (Kansai Lego User Group)All contact should be with KLUG.
Please do not contact Canadian Academy directly or go to the venue without our permission.