Japan Brickfest 2021 -Kobe Fan Weekend-
- When: To Be Announced
- Where：Canadian Academy
4 Chome-1 Koyochonaka, Higashinada Ward, Kobe (Rokko Island)
- Entry Fee: Adult ￥700 / Children ￥500 (From 3 to 15 years old)
- Cash only.
- Denmark guests get 50% off entry fee with valid passport.
- Guests with disabilities may enter for free. Accompanying guests are asked to pay the full entry fee.
- No pets allowed in event venue.
- There is no parking available at the event venue (Canadian Academy). Please use coin parking or public transportation
- No food or drink allowed in the exhibition areas. Please keep all food and drink in the food area. All food stall purchases must be made with food tickets (1000 yen for 1 set).
Japan Brickfest is Japan’s largest international fan built LEGO® event and an official LEGO® Hub Event* since 2017. This is an exhibition of LEGO® brick built models with more than 270 LEGO® fan builders from all over the world gathering in Kobe to show off their creations! This is an event that all ages, from young to old, can enjoy, including games and fun activities for children and families, as well as stage events, a flea market, and a food area.
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group. This is an official LEGO® Hub Event. Hub events are LEGO® fan events that are held in Denmark, Portugal, and Japan.
News & Information
- [2020.3.27]Unfortunately, the JBF has been postponed due to the effects of the coronavirus, and as a result of giving consideration to your health and safety first. In consultation with LEGO®, we’ll report again as soon as the next time is decided. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Japan Brickfest Sponsors
Click on the logo to visit that sponsor’s website. Interested in being a sponsor? Please click here!